Thursday 19 March 2020

I AM MOVING FORWARD!


The first title that came to mind for this post was 'I AM BACK, I AM READY AND I AM MOVING FORWARD', but it just seemed too long so I opted for the last few words.

This year makes it five years I started this journey of being a blogger and believe me when I started with the name 'vikidebscrib', I really wanted to share with you and the world all my creative expression simply letting you know that 'being creative is biblical'. However, I would then go on to change the name of the blog based on the feedback I was getting at the time.

Well the good thing is what has happened after five years is that I have been able to put most of my creative expressions into different mediums and businesses that enables me express them fully in the direction that I absolutely love. 

Here it goes...
My love for fashion is fully expressed as a business through my online ready to wear store #SimpleStyleStoreng.

My love for paper and craft is fully expressed as a business through #VikiDebDesign.

My love for books is fully expressed as a business and an outreach through #MumsBookClubng, #ReadWithVickyChallenge2020ForMums and #ReadWithVicky for single ladies.

My love for cooking and creating new recipes is fully  expressed as a business through #3dCuisine.

My love for broadcasting is being expressed with #ThePackagedLifePodcast.

My love for teaching, coaching and speaking is being expressed through #ThePackagedLifeNetwork.

And finally my love for writing is fully expressed through my Ebooks #BooksbyVickyO, my Online Magazine #ThePackagedLifeOnlineMagazine and my blog #VictoriaOhaegbulamBlog.

You can find more details of my various expressions by clicking the images on the right side of this blog page or find some links below to connect with me.

Seeing I already share a lot of topics and interest I am passionate about on my other two writing expressions I decided to make the blog more specific. For example since I share my monthly reading list on the packaged life online magazine in the column everything books, I will take it a step forward in the blog by sharing the journey to accomplishing those reading goals and sometimes do a post of a book review or book discussion. 

I would also be sharing my faith journey using experiences and teachings on how I am daily working out my salvation while you get to understand more how you can live #ThePackagedLife. 

This would be a good time to ask how your first quarter in 2020 is going, are you moving forward towards your goals, dreams and aspirations? Please leave a comment below I will love to hear your response and engage with you.

Stay tuned by subscribing.

New post will be up every Monday. 

And remember to choose you always!


Love and Light,
Vicky. 


2 comments: