Monday 24 October 2016

Personal Accountability, The Packaging Of Your Worth!


So lately, I have said to myself, enough waiting on or looking for someone to be your mentor. I personally think that a mentor/mentee relationship should be one that’s led by the spirit. Where both parties take the relationship very seriously because it comes with a lot of responsibilities.

Having said that, I have been on a personal development goal and doing a lot of studies. Drafting out my daily plans and activities, which has been super helpful in making me personally accountable to myself.

The bottom-line is, rather than waiting till you have a mentor or someone to push you, how about you start being personally accountable to yourself first. You will be surprised that eventually you’ll turn out to be a great mentor to someone else instead of just craving to be mentored. This is because once you’ve become accountable to yourself, you’ve surely started exhibiting an essential value for greatness, success and even personal development, which is- Discipline!

We would be amazed at the capacity we have on our inside once we embark on a personal accountability journey.


Let’s hear your thoughts and experiences…


No comments:

Post a Comment